The Red Room

The Red Room
Indie Writer's rejoice!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Demons of Granite Rock

Well,  I received my galley proofs for my book on Thursday and I'm going through them, making corrections and I notice there are a lot of spacing errors.  (No space after a ? mark or a period or quotations...")  I thought man I made a lot of errors.  But no.  I checked the manuscript I submitted to them and I didn't make those errors.  I had it right.  I'm sooo frustrated.
     I sent it back to them and told them to fix it then I'll do my corrections.  I'm really angry.  Upset.  I'm anxious to move of to the next phase and yet I can't. Arrrgh... having a really bad day.  I want to be able to control it an yet like my book says:

Youth always feels there is some control over life.  When the truth is:  Life controls us all.  Control is a mockery.

Even though I'm not as young as I used to be I still feel this way sometimes. 

Well.... XOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment