The Red Room

The Red Room
Indie Writer's rejoice!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Demons of Granite Rock

     I received the cover art today for my book.  I'm pretty happy with it.  Wish I had a little more say so.  I had two choices.
     I think overall it depicts the book well.  Since the book is not totally about a hunky guy it doesn't have that type of picture on the cover.  It's about him, yes but it's about the town and the demons and his fight within himself to break free of his own past--his demons.  He needs to do this so he can learn to live and love again.
     Next I will receive the proofs and when I do I have a very short period of time to go over them.  It is a 600 page book so I will be enmeshed in it for the whole two weeks and won't have time for much else including FB.
     Anyway on to writing on my 5th book--Demon hunter, Demon Prey.  More about that book soon.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment